Pokemon HD: Ep 1 Pokemon HD: Ep 1

Rofl

I love the complaints people are giving this flash. I have a 1080i enabled HD set up which runs perfectly in HD. I tested this on both my operating systems and neither works. So whatever you coded in to detect an HD set up is hella-fail.

I offer a 2/10 because your immature replies to comments amuse me to no end.

Heil responds:

clearly its no HD ready idiot

The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

Mind Bending.

Is it ironic that this irony of this video isn't really ironic at all?

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Oh YEAHH!

I've got 10 Million bucks on the left butt!

Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

Hahahaha.

I get it.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

That just about sums it up.

Why buy some lame $50 season set of Simpsons, when you can just watch this, and get each character's true nature revealed? It really does explore the reality of the Simpsons family. Deep.

Solid Snake's Day Off DVD Solid Snake's Day Off DVD

Dude, I'm seriously

Me and my buddy, here with me now, TOTALY wrote a script to this exact movie like 2 years ago, and we're all, Zomgwtfbbq that you made it. Sorta.

Lawl.

I'm awesome.

sega vs capcom vsnintendo sega vs capcom vsnintendo

I never thought I'd be asking...

I never thought I'd ASK for credits. But this movie seriously needs them. I want to know what those songs were. Especially the early techno DBZ one... at least I think it was DBZ.
Presentation wise, okie doke. Could have cleaned up a few sprite peices, and have built them in Paint or Photoshop before putitng them in Flash, particularily in the BGs. A little more work on some of the sprites (megaman especially) would have been nice.
And it seriously should have been somone else in that Matrix Smith parody. We've all seen that with Mario... AND Luigi before, not to mention those monkeys are from a Nintendo game, and EVERYONE knows that. Lots a little bit of cannon credibility there.
Overall, the best part of this movie was the flow of the music, well coreographed(sp?) and appropriate... usualy.

Reply me with that song name, bro!

Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duel Club

GET OVER HERE!

Oh man, I wish I could say best Yugioh spoof ever, but frankly, Yugioh Ep 1-13 were better... Still hillarious though.

KFH1 KFH1

What the crap!?

It just kicks out! I mean seriously! Lame!

Email!! Email!!

Oh... My... God...

... I'm speakless. This submission proved that NG needs a 6 rating.