All 4 art Reviews

Orange the dancer Orange the dancer

You have encountered...

This looks like something straight out of EarthBound.

Now all you need is a crazy technicolour acid-trip background and some jazz-blues-electronica battle music XD

: Girlchan : : Girlchan :

Lol

I saw this on dA.

Don't you hate it when you want to draw a woman and all that happens is Girl-Chan. I feel your pain XD

Kero-the-boy-killer responds:

It's a terrible curse D:

Cluttered Cluttered

Absolutly Beautiful

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure why I like it so much. I think it's the use of colour... and the absence of colour. The woman is particularly beautiful in a more natural way than often conveyed in artwork. The use of perspective and avoidance of straight lines really adds to the piece. I assume it was drawn from a reflection, hence the expression on the woman and the left-handedness. Which would also explain the lens distortion. If it was the case, then the conversion of all the objects back to their non-reflective form was well done, like the lap-top, phone and all the letters.

If it wasn't drawn from a reflection then... none of that matters! And the world needs more left-handed people. Thumbs up.

Morgadeshou responds:

I had no idea people would like this, I'm glad you do

I see.....? I see.....?

Combo

It looks like an integration of the art seen in Death Note with the style of the artist who does the ink paintings for the early Metal Gear Solid titles.